COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE OF STEPHANIE ALLIN COUTURE
Stephanie Allin Couture views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve the service they offer their customers, as well as a chance to put things right when a customer is unhappy with a service they have received.
Our policy is:
• To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to understand.
• To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that customers know how to contact us in order to make a complaint.
• To ensure that everyone at Stephanie Allin Couture knows what to do if a complaint is received.
• To make sure all complaints are investigated fully, fairly and without undue delay.
• To ensure that complaints are resolved amicably, wherever possible, in order to maintain a good relationship with the customer.
• To collate information regarding the complaint to enable Stephanie Allin Couture to review its procedures in order to improve the service offered in the future.
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, relating to any aspect of goods or services supplied by Stephanie Allin Couture.
Origin of a Complaint
Complaints may arise from any person or company who is regarded as a customer of Stephanie Allin Couture.
A complaint can be received verbally, either in person or over the telephone, via email or in writing.
All information relating to a complaint against Stephanie Allin Couture will be handled sensitively and held in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
Contact details for complaints:
Please forward written complaints to Stephanie Allin Couture at 81 Newton Road, Mumbles, Swansea, SA3 4BN or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to make a verbal complaint, please do so by telephone to 01792 361477.
Complaints received by telephone, or in person, will be recorded. Where this is not possible, a detailed note will be taken of all the relevant details pertaining to the complaint.
The person who receives a verbal complaint will:
• Write down the full facts of the complaint;
• Take down the complainant’s name, address and telephone number;
• Note down the relationship of the complainant to Stephanie Allin Couture. For example, if they are a customer/client/member;
• Inform the complainant that we have a complaints procedure;
• Inform the complainant what will happen next and how long the procedure will take; and¬¬
• Where appropriate, ask the complainant to send a written account of the complaint by post or email so that the complaint is recorded in the complainant’s own words.
All complaints will be acknowledged by the person handling the complaint and the complainant will be kept informed as to the status of their complaint and when they can expect to receive a reply.
On receipt of a complaint, a full record will be kept of any telephone conversations or written communications.
Ideally, we aim to resolve complaints within a timescale of seven working days. If this is not possible because a full investigation has not yet been completed, a progress report will be sent to the complainant.
If we, Stephanie Allin Couture are unable to resolve a complaint that you make within eight weeks you can take your complaint to The Retail Ombudsman.
This is an independent organisation which specialises in providing an alternative dispute resolution service for consumers and retailers. As a member of the organisation, we are bound by their code of practice and they can be contacted via:
Tel: 0203 540 8063
ODR (online dispute resolution) Platform: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=EN